Are you looking into the pros and cons of dentures near Chehalis? You’ll want to speak with our team from Olympic Dental and Denture before you make your decision. Replacing one or more missing teeth can significantly improve your smile, yet the choice between dental implants and dentures is one that requires thought and consideration. By learning more about the difference in cost and the kind of results you can expect from each type of dental procedure, you’ll be better positioned to make the right decision regarding your smile.
5 Compelling Reasons To Choose Dentures Over Dental Implants
1. It’s no secret that dentures will cost you a fraction of what you would pay for modern dental implants. The fact is, not everyone is able to afford new implants, especially patients who are looking at multiple tooth replacements. If cost is a factor for you, we encourage you to schedule a free denture consultation with our staff at Olympic Dental and Denture to discuss costs, available discounts, and payment options.
2. Dentures maintain your face’s structure and ability to eat. Even one or two missing teeth can cause adjacent teeth to shift and make it difficult to enjoy your favorite foods. In time, you’ll notice loss of facial structure, which can make you look prematurely old. With quality dentures, you won’t have to place limitations on the foods you eat.
3. If you’re like many of our patients at Olympic Dental and Dentures, you may be dealing with a lack of self confidence due to missing teeth. Dentures near Chehalis boost your confidence level and give you more reasons to smile throughout the day. If you’re embarrassed about showing your teeth in public, meet with us to discuss beautiful new dentures today.
4. Custom dentures at Olympic Dental and Denture are tailored for your mouth, so they’ll look and feel natural. You’ll find a wealth of free information and resource when you explore our website’s denture section that includes available denture services offered in our clinic. Reach out to us with any questions not addressed on our website- that’s what we’re here for!
5. When you choose Olympic Dental and Denture for your dentures near Chehalis, you’ll have access to available financing for your new dentures- and we accept almost all insurance plans. Be sure to ask about senior discounts, as well. With our in-house specials, you can save as much as 15% on your dentures.
We do a lot more than just provide quality dentures to our patients; at Olympic Dental and Denture, we’re a full-service dental clinic offering quality dental care services for everyone in your household, from children & teens to adults & seniors. Everyone in your home will love our commitment to providing gentle dental care in a relaxed atmosphere. If you’re anxious about seeing a dentist, we encourage you to schedule a consultation visit, exam, and cleaning in our dental clinic. Your family’s smiles are important to us, which is why we are 100% committed to providing a positive patient experience every time you see us.