Gold Bridge Treatment Center is a leading alcohol addiction rehab center in Overland Park for dual diagnosis disorders. Our clinicians help individuals suffering from substance abuse disorders overcome their behavioral and mental health issues using a combination of evidence-based therapies and innovative and holistic treatments.
How does alcohol addiction affect your overall health and wellness?
Alcohol is a chemical functioning as a central nervous system depressant. Abusing alcohol in the long term can put you at high risk for several health complications.
Failing to seek timely help for alcohol abuse can lead to health problems like cancer, liver cirrhosis, unintentional injuries, and high blood pressure. Not to mention, alcohol abuse can cause mental health problems like anxiety, depression, etc.
What makes us the best rehab facility for alcohol addiction?
As one of the renowned rehab centers in Kansas for inpatient treatment, our treatment center offers luxury living options for those battling moderate to severe addiction disorders. Here are several qualities that make our drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehab the best in Kansas:
- Staff – Our sobriety and recovery center has the most talented, experienced, and dedicated team of physicians, therapists, and RNs. Our clinicians work cohesively to help our recovering addicts beat substance abuse and attain improved mental clarity and emotional stability.
- Focus on underlying mental health issues – We do not stop at addressing just the addiction issues that appear on the surface. Clinicians at our drug and alcohol treatment center get to the root cause of your substance abuse and use a combination of scientific and holistic therapies to treat your behavioral and mental health illnesses.
- Customized recovery plans – Unlike what most rehabs do, we create a customized recovery blueprint for each patient after a comprehensive assessment of their physical health, addiction history, and psychiatric illnesses.
We also offer the best ongoing care programs to support patients after addiction treatment. Our facility also provides an executive treatment program exclusively for working professionals, allowing them to check into work remotely during inpatient treatment.
How to tell if my drinking is getting out of hand?
Most people think their alcohol-consuming patterns are not an issue until it beyond control. Here are a few signs that warn of the presence of alcoholism:
- You wish to quit drinking but find it impossible to do so
You find yourself doing embarrassing, risky, or dangerous things while intoxicated. Individuals with a drinking problem often find it hard to reduce drinking or quit alcohol consumption due to the cravings and intense withdrawal symptoms.
- You have developed a tolerance to alcohol
Individuals with a drinking problem experience a strong urge to consume alcohol in larger doses to feel a buzz. Also, if you find yourself drinking faster with the sole intention of getting drunk rather than enjoying the social experience, you need to sign up for professional addiction treatment.
- You have a different personality when intoxicated
You find yourself to be a different person when drunk. You may find dramatic changes in your personality when intoxicated not only because of alcohol consumption but also due to an underlying emotional issue.
The thought of breaking free from addiction can be daunting, but with proper guidance, you are closer to sobriety than ever before. Verify your insurance with us at 913-837-4653. Gold Bridge Treatment Center is a pioneer alcohol addiction rehab center in Overland Park with the best amenities, hundreds of positive reviews, and a dedicated team of doctors, therapists, and RNs. Alcohol Addiction Rehab Center Overland Park